- A new value-system for humanity
- Real freedom explained, empirically
- Freedom is nature’s impetus to evolve
- What freedom?
- Apple’s stance on encryption is wrong
- Our Evolution is in Our Hands
- We Must Reinvent Economics
- Eurozone: A Horizon Too Far
- The Depravity of Reason
- A Fantasy World Running Out of Character
- Sorry Steve, but I have no choice
- Tech: govern thyself or be governed
- How to build a sustainable company
- How to fix Twitter
- Data Leads to Depravity
- The Double Entendre of Silicon Valley Tourism
- Change Symantec
- How Technology Must Grow Up
- The Problem With Social
- Fly right with Aviator, a new secure browser
Questions & Answers
- Should basic economics be a required subject in high school and college?
- Will Technology disrupt capitalism?
- Is the current capitalist system sustainable in the long term?
- Is capitalism based on selfishness and greed?
- Why is it better to be a free-market economy?
- Why is a free-market often regulated?
- Are free markets only feasible if regulation prevents collusion?
- Is the USA a meritocracy?
- Is the free-market a reward system for psychopathy?
- Is data about a nation’s economy still valuable for investors?
- Capitalism is eating freedom
- Socialism is a medicine – not the cure – to our bronze age implementation of capitalism.
- It is time for us to evolve
- The biggest threat to mankind
- Our evolution depends on the unleashing of a monism of freedom.
- The perfection of voodoo in economics
- Innovation is a new normalization of root-cause
- My reservations about technology innovation
- The antithesis of capitalism is capitalism
- The value of wealth
650+ articles | 10+ years | 300+ accolades | 800+ pub’s
Apple Capitalism Economic framework Economics Finance Free-market Freedom General Partners Global Governance Innovation IPO Limited partners Macro Private equity Renewable Economics Silicon Valley Socialism Socioeconomic Value Subprime investing Technology U.S.A. Venture Venture Capital Venture performance