I know and like Bob Bozeman as a person, who has just launched HealthTrain Ventures with $250M aiming to launch 100 companies in Atlanta.
But this fund is crazy for two reasons, Healthcare companies are rarely Venture compatible businesses and extreme investment fragmentation will do to Healthcare what it did to the technology sector, turn innovation subprime.
- Triple Threat Founders - July 20, 2014
- If we want to inspire the world with our spiritual leadership, we must stop selling lies to unsuspecting greater-fools. And lead the world by example, with new rigors of excellence we first and successfully apply to ourselves. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 19, 2014
- Has Venture Capital Changed? - July 15, 2014
- Data Leads to Depravity - July 7, 2014
- A Horizon Too Far - June 16, 2014
- The fanatical quest for diversity is proof we yearn for a meritocracy we don’t have. — Georges van Hoegaerden - June 11, 2014
- The Double Entendre of Silicon Valley Tourism - June 11, 2014
- Statistics are a measure of consequence, not a matter of cause. — Georges van Hoegaerden - May 26, 2014
- The expert who revels in consequence is, in the context of evolution, merely a rebel without a cause. — Georges van Hoegaerden - May 23, 2014
- The Depravity of Reason - May 22, 2014