I know and like Bob Bozeman as a person, who has just launched HealthTrain Ventures with $250M aiming to launch 100 companies in Atlanta.
But this fund is crazy for two reasons, Healthcare companies are rarely Venture compatible businesses and extreme investment fragmentation will do to Healthcare what it did to the technology sector, turn innovation subprime.
- Equality is a fantasy of extraordinary proportion. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 21, 2015
- If no man is created equal, why then do we debate equal pay? — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 21, 2015
- CalPERS pre-empts asset allocation - January 21, 2015
- Homogenization of people is a bad idea, we ought to focus on the value of our differences, not on the rut of our commonalities. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 14, 2015
- Only realism can breed justifiable optimism. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 14, 2015
- The fix to improving asset management’s effectiveness lies in its reinvention, not in the optimization of its bloated past. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 13, 2015
- How to fix Twitter - January 8, 2015
- CalPERS change, a new schtick or a new stick? - December 28, 2014
- The risk profile – not money – determines what innovation can be discovered. — Georges van Hoegaerden - September 16, 2014
- An outlier knows no precedent. — Georges van Hoegaerden - September 9, 2014