Waiting for iPhone 5. Forget “Antennagate”, its problems are exaggerated anyway.
I like my iPhone 4 functionality but hate its industrial design. An angle of 0.3 degrees slides the phone off of most surfaces (arm-rests, desks), as a result this phone is prone to dropping. Its symmetric design also does not allow the phone’s position to be recognized without looking at it, dangerous in the car, dark environments or other precarious situations and the source of many fumbles. The asymmetric iPhone 3 with a curved back and flat front was much better.
But it can’t beat Retina.
- The risk profile – not money – determines what innovation can be discovered. — Georges van Hoegaerden - September 16, 2014
- An outlier knows no precedent. — Georges van Hoegaerden - September 9, 2014
- Losing VC money is not our biggest problem - August 11, 2014
- The Long of Facebook - August 7, 2014
- ‘Innovation’ without renewable socioeconomic value is (government) sponsored bank-robbery of society. — Georges van Hoegaerden - August 7, 2014
- Freedom stripped of its paradox is no freedom at all. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 25, 2014
- 15,000 views on The State of Venture Capital - July 23, 2014
- Triple Threat Founders - July 20, 2014
- If we want to inspire the world with our spiritual leadership, we must stop selling lies to unsuspecting greater-fools. And lead the world by example, with new rigors of excellence we first and successfully apply to ourselves. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 19, 2014
- Has Venture Capital Changed? - July 15, 2014