Oh, how cute. Venture Capital firm Kleiner Perkins (KPCB) is trying to switch places with government by producing a report describing their views on America’s financial problems at a time when our government is trying to be an entrepreneur.
Thankfully for both that switch will not need to occur, as the majority of our financial problems are related a simple origin: the free-markets of finance we have not.
Let each stay focused on their own domain, and on the reason for their disturbing avalanches, rather than trying to prevent the resulting snowballs.
- Losing VC money is not our biggest problem - August 11, 2014
- The Long of Facebook - August 7, 2014
- ‘Innovation’ without renewable socioeconomic value is (government) sponsored bank-robbery of society. — Georges van Hoegaerden - August 7, 2014
- Freedom stripped of its paradox is no freedom at all. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 25, 2014
- 15,000 views on The State of Venture Capital - July 23, 2014
- Triple Threat Founders - July 20, 2014
- If we want to inspire the world with our spiritual leadership, we must stop selling lies to unsuspecting greater-fools. And lead the world by example, with new rigors of excellence we first and successfully apply to ourselves. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 19, 2014
- Has Venture Capital Changed? - July 15, 2014
- Data Leads to Depravity - July 7, 2014
- A Horizon Too Far - June 16, 2014