Kara Swisher at All Things Digital correlates the false positivity of Venture Capital fundraising with a not so bad economy. Wishful thinking perhaps, here is our response:
Well, average returns of VC funds over the last 10+ years are still in line with the economy, both are negative. More money-in using the current flawed VC economics, in violation of free-markets, only subscribes to how clueless Limited Partners are or how large the size of the Private Equity overhang still is.
Read the online article with our response at All Things Digital.
- Price loses its value when money loses its trust. — Georges van Hoegaerden - February 20, 2015
- How to build a sustainable company - February 10, 2015
- Economics: A system designed to maximize personal freedom protected by the paradoxical rules of collective freedom. — Georges van Hoegaerden - February 2, 2015
- Capitalism without the deployment of operating principles that secure a meritocracy is an oligarchic system in violation of the most rudimentary definition of freedom we owe ourselves. — Georges van Hoegaerden - February 1, 2015
- Equality is a fantasy of extraordinary proportion. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 21, 2015
- If no man is created equal, why then do we debate equal pay? — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 21, 2015
- CalPERS pre-empts asset allocation - January 21, 2015
- Homogenization of people is a bad idea, we ought to focus on the value of our differences, not on the rut of our commonalities. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 14, 2015
- Only realism can breed justifiable optimism. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 14, 2015
- The fix to improving asset management’s effectiveness lies in its reinvention, not in the optimization of its bloated past. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 13, 2015