Kara Swisher at All Things Digital correlates the false positivity of Venture Capital fundraising with a not so bad economy. Wishful thinking perhaps, here is our response:
Well, average returns of VC funds over the last 10+ years are still in line with the economy, both are negative. More money-in using the current flawed VC economics, in violation of free-markets, only subscribes to how clueless Limited Partners are or how large the size of the Private Equity overhang still is.
Read the online article with our response at All Things Digital.
- The risk profile – not money – determines what innovation can be discovered. — Georges van Hoegaerden - September 16, 2014
- An outlier knows no precedent. — Georges van Hoegaerden - September 9, 2014
- Losing VC money is not our biggest problem - August 11, 2014
- The Long of Facebook - August 7, 2014
- ‘Innovation’ without renewable socioeconomic value is (government) sponsored bank-robbery of society. — Georges van Hoegaerden - August 7, 2014
- Freedom stripped of its paradox is no freedom at all. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 25, 2014
- 15,000 views on The State of Venture Capital - July 23, 2014
- Triple Threat Founders - July 20, 2014
- If we want to inspire the world with our spiritual leadership, we must stop selling lies to unsuspecting greater-fools. And lead the world by example, with new rigors of excellence we first and successfully apply to ourselves. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 19, 2014
- Has Venture Capital Changed? - July 15, 2014