When you think something as mainstream as pants have been around for hundreds of years and its innovation has come to a halt, you need to check out relative newcomer Kühl. An american company “born in the mountains” puts a new spin on a product we wear everyday, with an innovative philosophy:
Born from our rebellious philosophy to question everything, break the rules and reject the status quo.
For that statement alone I was attracted to buying their pants.
Kühl completely redesigned the comfort of pants with stitching and fit unmatched by the standard mold its predecessors are based upon. While their fabric is rugged and should really be used as outerwear, its unique comfort and fit is makes these pants ideal for daily use wherever you are. Every aspect of these pants has been redesigned to produce a better fit and I wholeheartedly recommend them. The company has expanded to a complete range of outerwear, and after having worn their innovative pants for a while I may just explore the wider offering soon.
Full disclosure: I have no equity in products or companies I evaluate publicly on this site except that they – according to my review – adhere to the promises they make. I pay for the products I want myself and receive no promotional fees of any kind. If you agree with the discretionary role technology should play in our lives I describe in my blogs so frequently, you will find my observations of the implementation of innovation useful in determining whether or when you should buy them.
- The risk profile – not money – determines what innovation can be discovered. — Georges van Hoegaerden - September 16, 2014
- An outlier knows no precedent. — Georges van Hoegaerden - September 9, 2014
- Losing VC money is not our biggest problem - August 11, 2014
- The Long of Facebook - August 7, 2014
- ‘Innovation’ without renewable socioeconomic value is (government) sponsored bank-robbery of society. — Georges van Hoegaerden - August 7, 2014
- Freedom stripped of its paradox is no freedom at all. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 25, 2014
- 15,000 views on The State of Venture Capital - July 23, 2014
- Triple Threat Founders - July 20, 2014
- If we want to inspire the world with our spiritual leadership, we must stop selling lies to unsuspecting greater-fools. And lead the world by example, with new rigors of excellence we first and successfully apply to ourselves. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 19, 2014
- Has Venture Capital Changed? - July 15, 2014