Click to enlarge the info graphic above, and check out the come-to-Jesus in the preeminent video of The State of Venture Capital for more details. Then head over to Renewable Economics™ for a rebirth of sorts, where we shed light on how venture capital has merely inherited its flaws from the poorly defined macro-economics.
To correct the problems of venture capital’s inability to trace the massive opportunity for innovation, we do not suggest deploying more money to the asset class, but changing its effectiveness with modern and smarter economics designed to trace outliers. Renewable Economics to the rescue.
Happy New-Year everyone!
- The risk profile – not money – determines what innovation can be discovered. — Georges van Hoegaerden - September 16, 2014
- An outlier knows no precedent. — Georges van Hoegaerden - September 9, 2014
- Losing VC money is not our biggest problem - August 11, 2014
- The Long of Facebook - August 7, 2014
- ‘Innovation’ without renewable socioeconomic value is (government) sponsored bank-robbery of society. — Georges van Hoegaerden - August 7, 2014
- Freedom stripped of its paradox is no freedom at all. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 25, 2014
- 15,000 views on The State of Venture Capital - July 23, 2014
- Triple Threat Founders - July 20, 2014
- If we want to inspire the world with our spiritual leadership, we must stop selling lies to unsuspecting greater-fools. And lead the world by example, with new rigors of excellence we first and successfully apply to ourselves. — Georges van Hoegaerden - July 19, 2014
- Has Venture Capital Changed? - July 15, 2014