Click to enlarge the info graphic above, and check out the come-to-Jesus in the preeminent video of The State of Venture Capital for more details. Then head over to Renewable Economics™ for a rebirth of sorts, where we shed light on how venture capital has merely inherited its flaws from the poorly defined macro-economics.
To correct the problems of venture capital’s inability to trace the massive opportunity for innovation, we do not suggest deploying more money to the asset class, but changing its effectiveness with modern and smarter economics designed to trace outliers. Renewable Economics to the rescue.
Happy New-Year everyone!
- Price loses its value when money loses its trust. — Georges van Hoegaerden - February 20, 2015
- How to build a sustainable company - February 10, 2015
- Economics: A system designed to maximize personal freedom protected by the paradoxical rules of collective freedom. — Georges van Hoegaerden - February 2, 2015
- Capitalism without the deployment of operating principles that secure a meritocracy is an oligarchic system in violation of the most rudimentary definition of freedom we owe ourselves. — Georges van Hoegaerden - February 1, 2015
- Equality is a fantasy of extraordinary proportion. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 21, 2015
- If no man is created equal, why then do we debate equal pay? — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 21, 2015
- CalPERS pre-empts asset allocation - January 21, 2015
- Homogenization of people is a bad idea, we ought to focus on the value of our differences, not on the rut of our commonalities. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 14, 2015
- Only realism can breed justifiable optimism. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 14, 2015
- The fix to improving asset management’s effectiveness lies in its reinvention, not in the optimization of its bloated past. — Georges van Hoegaerden - January 13, 2015